
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: (all by CHF)
- Fine Lines Backgrounder
- Birthday Bash (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- Little Guy (the Kim Hughes Collection)
Cardstock:
- Kraft, Black, Blush Red Dark CS by Prism
Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack inkpad by Ranger
- 'Memento Bamboo Leaves' Dew Drop Inkpad by Tsukineko
Accessories:
- Copic markers
- Glossy Accents by Ranger
- Dymo label maker
- Staples
- White twill by Martha Stewart Crafts (died with marker)
- Photo corners by Heidi Swapp
Stamps: (all by CHF)
- Fine Lines Backgrounder
- Birthday Bash (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- Little Guy (the Kim Hughes Collection)
Cardstock:
- Kraft, Black, Blush Red Dark CS by Prism
Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack inkpad by Ranger
- 'Memento Bamboo Leaves' Dew Drop Inkpad by Tsukineko
Accessories:
- Copic markers
- Glossy Accents by Ranger
- Dymo label maker
- Staples
- White twill by Martha Stewart Crafts (died with marker)
- Photo corners by Heidi Swapp
I must say... you have the most delightful blogs ever! I love all the happy colors and all these amazing CARDS! PS I LOVE KIM AS WELL!!! I ran into her at CHA and she is so fun to chat with! LOVE YOUR BLOG! ;)
ReplyDeleteHooray! Jack came home with his first wiggly one today. How long does it take.... I told him not to expect it out anytime soon......
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! He looks so sweet and resembles SAWYER, my youngest! So fun when they start losing teeth! May I say how vibrant and lovely your blog is?! WOW! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration today! Hope you were able to get a moving in this evening! :)
ReplyDelete