May 7, 2008

We Grow Great by Dreams

I just love the little apples from the 'Landing Pad' set! (one of the new Kim Hughes sets being released by CHF on Friday!) I think I might use this card for one of the many graduation parties we'll be attending this year. This sentiment is fantastic -- and is part of one of the newest stamp sets released at Cornish Heritage Farms yesterday (scroll down to see more)!


Three AMAZING sentiment sets have just been released in the Mona Lisa Moments Collection by CHF. Honestly, I've never seen anything like them in the stamping industry. Awesome, awesome quotes!

Motivational Centers


Birthday Centers


Friend Centers



Stamps:
- The Landing Pad (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Motivational Centers (Mona Lisa Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
- Pool Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Poppy Brilliance ink by Tsukineko
- Dark Brown Clearsnap Chalk ink


Paper:
- Island Mist Dark, Blush Red Dark, Kraft Prismatic CS by Prism


Patterned Paper:
- Buttercream Bliss: Sunshine Lollypop by Sassafras Lass
- Ledger Esquire by Making Memories


Accessories:
- Maya Road Trees Chipboard set
- Cogsmo ribbon by Cosmo Cricket
- Buttons by Foo fa la


2 comments:

  1. I love your card. The tree is awesome. Yes, I agree--the quote is awesome. I'm off to check out CHF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Julie! I think that CHF may break my budget this month. . .

    ReplyDelete