May 13, 2008

I'm so PUMPED!

I'm so pumped about this new set called Shoe Boutique from the Rummage Bin Collection at Cornish Heritage Farms! I love how there's such a mix of sassy, vintage, and retro images.


Here are a couple of Mother's Day cards I made using this set. I just wrote and printed the sentiment from my computer.


Stamps:
- The Shoe Boutique (the Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
- Dark Brown Colorbox Chalk ink


Paper:
- Birchtone Dark CS by Prism
- Iridescent White CS by Prism


Printed Paper:
- Winnie's Walls by S.E.I.


Accessories:
- Ribbon Rub-ons by K & Company
- Prima Flowers
- Martha Stewart edge punch



Stamps:
- The Shoe Boutique (the Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Paper:
- Black Prismatic CS by Prism
- Georgia Pacific white CS


Printed Paper:
- Cupcake/Celebrate by Basic Grey


Ink:
- Charcoal Colorbox chalk ink


Accessories:
- Black Stickles glitter glue
- Swarovski Crystals
- White Gel Pen by Ranger
- Small Corner Rounder by EK Success

4 comments:

  1. Great stamp set. - Good job with your cards. I've got to say that the Black & Red card is absolutely Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is fantastic, love your work and these stamps are just gorgeous, love the cards you made using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your play on words...cute card too, as usual

    peggyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaack! What an awesome set!!! Oh, I don't think my resolve can hold up for long... : )

    ReplyDelete