Apr 3, 2008

It's Release Day!

Today is the Release Day for Kim Hughes' new sets for Cornish Heritage Farms! (Baked With Love & Nature Silhouettes) These images are SO amazing! You've got to go check them out!


I used the new Nature Silhouettes set on my card above. These images by Kim Hughes are so perfect to use the "rock & roll" technique with. I stamped the image in Terra Cotta and then 'rolled' the edges in Espresso. I used the Niji Waterbrush to go over the stamped image to soften it a bit.



Stamps:
- Nature Silhouettes by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms


Paper:
- Baby Blue Light, Suede Brown Dark, & Butter Cream Prismatic CS by prism
- Archaic patterned paper by Basic Grey


Ink:
- Terra Cotta & Espresso Adirondack inks by Ranger


Accessories:
- Archaic fiber by Basic Grey
- Oval Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders
- Niji Waterbrush

Hope You're Having a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your card!!!
    Just to let you know - I tagged you today along with several other from my Creative Nurses blog roll.
    Take Care
    Tera

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your topper! beautiful cards! I came over to say hi, from Tera's blog. I tagged her, and she tagged you! lol
    I see alot of my stamping friends on your blogroll! Awesome bunch of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card...I like the coloured strip along the side...the colours are wonderful. Joan

    ReplyDelete