Can I just tell you how happy I was that CHF is now carrying Prism Kraft paper? I love this stuff!!! I've also fallen in love with chalk inks. They're on clearance now... but I hope Liz will keep them in stock. They really give a great opaque, velvety coverage.You'll be seeing those used on lot of my projects from now on. :)
Some of the CHF girls are challenging each other to use chalks on their projects today. I'm taking this week off... but I might be adding some of these chalks to my cart soon. :)
I hope you have a fantastic Monday!!!!
Stamps:- (bird) Pretty Birds, (hat) U R A Hoot (Kim Hughes Collection)
- (sentiment)Birthday Centers (soon to come) by Mona Lisa Moments
- (brace) Photo Op (the Rummage Bin)
Ink:
- Warm Red & Dark Brown Colorbox Chalk ink
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
Paper:
- Kraft paper by Prism
- polka dot paper by Daisy D's
- Georgia Pacific White CS
Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- Cogsmo ribbon by Cosmo Cricket
- paper piercing tools
No comments:
Post a Comment