I really wanted a contemporary, modern feel to this card. This fun layout comes from Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #38.

Stamps: Stampendous Sassy Silhouettes; Papertrey Ink - Borders & Corners Circles set
Paper: CChip, Ivory CS; DP by Scenic Route (Sumner Cherry Ave)
Ink: Espresso & Mountain Rose Adirondack by Ranger; Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger
Accessories: ticket corner punch, ivory brads, embroidery thread
Thanks for Visiting!
Congratulations to your friend! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteLove the pregnant silhouette stamp, so cute. And who DOESN'T love PP from Scenic route!?! She'll love it!
Fantastic card! I LOVE the paper, colors and stamp you used!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your friend. That is wonderful news!!!
Hugs and smiles
what a great card! I love the retro feel!! Congrats to your friend!
ReplyDeleteThis is SOOO cute! Love the paper too.
ReplyDeleteJulie, I just love the funky little retro-shabby look that you have going on here! A huge congrats to your friend too!
ReplyDelete