Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Slugger!




My son Eli just finished his first season of T-ball and celebrates his 6th birthday this Thursday, so I thought this little critter would be perfect for his card!



I found this stamp from allthatscraps.com. There are several of these little critters and they are SO cute! The company is called C.C. Designs (Bitzy Bug line) - and this stamp is called 'Play Ball'.

I stamped the main image on watercolor paper (SU) and colored with watercolor wonder crayons using my aquapainter. I masked his little feet and stamped the Large Solid Shadow Spot (also by C.C. Designs) to ground him. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I also added some green glitter to his body using Stickles.

Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Garden Green, DaisyD's DP
Stamps: C.C. Designs, Papertrey Ink. Little Lady (used this for the dotted swirl under the ball), Have a Ball (retired SU - baseball stamp), Karen Foster Snap Stamps (sentiment)
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, silver brads, Cuddlebug embossing folder, dimensionals, various circle punches for the lower half of the card

3 comments :

  1. this one's great too--love how you used the butterfly trail for the ball and popped it up, too. :) lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the card. Excellent job.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover