Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 26, 2012

This card is filled with things that I love!  October Afternoon's Miscellany kits are just packed with vintage ephemera & embellishments!  This one looks like it came straight from a vintage story book & I think it's as sweet as it could be!

         Pin It

I cut circles from patterned paper using my Silhouette and then hand-stitched around them to give them a little pop.

Another thing that I'm really loving right now are flair buttons.  I layered this one onto a round label & I really like the dimension it gives to a previously flat card.

And... of course, I used my beloved denim paper as my background.  Sigh... I REALLY love this stuff!  :)

6 comments :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover